Thank God it’s Friday! We have something for you to enjoy the Weekend ahead – list of 10 great bars and pubs all over the planet where you can pay for a few pints using nothing but Bitcoin. Isn’t it amazing?
1. Monkey Bar in Chamonix, France has prided itself on bringing together delicious food and drinks, boogie-down music, great happy hours and a little mayhem, with friendly laid back staff to entertain and serve you every day of the year. Seems like an awesome place to start with.
2. Old Man Hustle is a New York lower east side tavern and also what you might call an ‘art bar.’ Most nights at Old Man Hustle there is some form of live entertainment, as they regularly host comedians, musicians, storytellers and performance artists, just to name a few. And what is even more fascinating is that this place offers a diverse selection of craft beer and wine for Bitcoin!
3. The Old Fitzroy is a very traditional pub, but it also seems to be the only pub in Australia to accept Bitcoin. It is located in the neighbourhood of Wooloomooloo and operates as a hotel as well as having a small theatre out the back.
4. The Pembury Tavern in east London, as well as its sister pubs in Cambridge, Norwich and Peterborough are accepting Bitcoin. ‘I don’t like to make it difficult for people to pay me,’ – says Stephen Early, founder and director of Individual Pubs. And we totally agree with him, right?
5. Café and Bar 2nd Place in Beijing is a small but funky venue in Wudaokou neighborhood. It is popular among students, as a couple of universities are located nearby. It’s always a fun place to go if you like crazy parties!
6. New York City bar EVR was the first one in Manhattan that started accepting Bitcoin, which is hardly surprising since it is co-owned by Charlie Shrem, CEO of BitInstant.com. Nevertheless, it is a great place to go and it also has a wide range of alcoholic drinks to choose from!
7. Room 77 is a popular bar in the Graefekiez, which has become a magnet for Bitcoin enthusiasts in Berlin. It is famous by vide range of beers and amazingly big and tasty burgers! And yes, it accepts Bitcoin for more than two years from now.
8. Parking Bar is a trendy spot in downtown Warsaw, which became another place to accept payments in Bitcoin. It has kind of unusual interior – raw, yet cosy. In addition to a wide selection of vodkas from around the world Parking Bar offers an interesting selection of beers, so it’s definitely worth visiting ?
9. One more bar that accepts Bitcoin is October Bar in Tel Aviv. It has great food, good music and fine alcohol. Don’t be fooled by the name: this spot, named after the birth month of the three owners, is great all year round. Go for the leek fritters in yoghurt sauce – you won’t be disappointed!
10. Last on our list, but not least – The Jane. This bar is located in central Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital and is famous for it’s cocktails. It has a very special atmosphere, so it’s perfect place to have a couple of drinks with your friends.
We truly hope that you’ll visit at least one out of these Bitcoin-friendly bars and pubs. Just because it’s Friday night! And also, because you have some Bitcoins to spend!